Information pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The Law Firm PROSPETTIVA LAIR – association of lawyers informs that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data (hereinafter, GDPR) may process some personal data collected automatically, provided through navigation or use of the this website (www.prospettivadiritto.it).
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
The data controller is the Perspective Law Law Firm – association of lawyers in the person of the RSGQ, avv. Simone Veronese (hereinafter also referred to as “professional”) with address in 36015 – Schio (Vicenza), Via Baccarini n. 2. The Data Controller can be contacted by pec ( email@example.com) or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The law firm has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The Data Controller may know and process some personal data in order to
– allow you to use the site and its services, including contacts with lawyers for specific requests
– send material on the activities and events of the study;
– transmit the curriculum vitae .
The computer systems and software implemented on the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes:
– the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
– the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
– other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of the site, are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of hourly or daily visitors, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to ensure correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation, without prejudice to any requests from the Judicial Authority to ascertain crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages, as well as the compilation and sending of forms of the site and / or the curriculum vitae entail the acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the e-mail, forms or curriculum vitae , where attached.
In particular, users who intend to send their application and curriculum vitae through the site they are invited to pay the utmost attention to its content, excluding any personal data belonging to particular categories (for example data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation).
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The Data Controller only keeps the personal data provided while browsing the site and using its services, including the possible forwarding of a spontaneous application. The data will be used exclusively to allow the use of the contents and services on the site.
In consideration of the choice to use the site and its services, the legal basis on which the processing of personal data is based is:
- the consent to the processing provided by spontaneously sending requests and / or spontaneous applications to our e-mail addresses;
- the legitimate interest in processing personal data to offer the best services, allow you to respond to e-mail requests, prevent fraud, keep the site, the services offered and the IT systems safe, ensure that processes, procedures and systems are as efficient as possible.
- the need to fulfill a legal obligation , where this is necessary, and to communicate personal data where requested by the Authorities.
Personal data may be processed both by computer tools and on paper.
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller plans to keep personal data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Therefore, the personal navigation data and those acquired through the use of the site do not persist for more than seven days. The personal data contained in the curriculum vitae , on the other hand, will be kept for no more than 12 months from receipt.
With regard to other personal data, since the Data Controller cannot accurately determine the retention period of personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inspire the processing of personal data to the principles of adequacy, relevance and data minimization, as required by the GDPR, assessing the need for conservation annually. Therefore, once the purposes for which they were collected and processed have been achieved, they will be removed from the systems and registers and / or suitable measures will be taken to make them anonymous, preventing identification.
The aforementioned paragraphs do not affect the case in which such data will be stored to fulfill regulatory obligations, or to ascertain, exercise or defend our right in court.
5. CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
The processed data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, they may become aware of personal data, in relation to the aforementioned processing purposes:
- subjects who can access the data under the law of the European Union or the legislation of the Member States to which the Data Controller is subject;
- subjects who carry out, within the territory of the European Union, in complete autonomy, as separate Data Controllers, or as Data Processors specifically appointed by the Perspective Law Law Firm – association of lawyers, purposes auxiliary to activities and services offered , companies that offer IT infrastructures and IT assistance and consultancy services as well as the design and implementation of software and websites, companies that offer services useful for the customization and optimization of services, companies that offer data analysis and development services (including those relating to the user’s interactions with the services of the Law Firm), service centers, companies or consultants appointed to provide additional services to the Data Controller, within the limits of the purposes for which they were collected.
The employees of the Law Firm, designated as subjects acting under the authority of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR or as System Administrators.
Any communication of personal data will take place in full compliance with the legal provisions provided for by the GDPR as well as the technical and organizational measures prepared by the Data Controller to guarantee an adequate level of security.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Data Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries. Therefore, the entire processing of personal data takes place within the borders of the European Union.
7. POTENTIAL AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not use automated decision-making processes, including the profiling referred to in art. 22 of the GDPR.
8. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3 is mandatory, as any refusal would make it impossible to view the contents of the site and / or to process the data contained in the curriculum vitae .
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to the GDPR, each interested party has the right to:
- request access to personal data and information relating to the same (Article 15 of the GDPR); the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for e.g. data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it ) or take the appropriate judicial offices, if it considers that the processing of data violates the GDPR